Vkb Surrender Hill Marathon
7 March 2020 - Pre entries closes 3 March 2020
42 km / 21 km / 10 km Fun Run
Start / Finish: President Plein, Clarens
42km / 21km - 06h00 I 10km / 5km - 06h15
Prize Giving: After each distance is completed.
Entries & Number Collection:
6 March 2020 - Protea Hotel, Clarens from 17h00 to 20h00
7 March 2020 - Protea Hotel, Clarens from 04h00 to 05h45
|Distance||42.2km||21.1km||10km||5km Fun Run|
Temp license: R50
Race is run in accordance to the IAAF, ASA and AFS rules and regulations.
RULES & GENERAL INFO
1. Athletes must be ELIGIBLE members of an affiliated club to qualify as Category winner or you do not need to belong to a club to run any of the races (Adhere to the under mention rule 3)
2. Official ASA 2020 both (2) licenses must be visible in front and at the back pinned to the running clothes. Temp no pinned in front (No insurance coverage on it)
3. Temp no to be sold for R50 excluding entry fees to individuals not belonging to a club - a must for the different races 42.2km, 21.1km, 10km excluding 5km fun run. The Temp no must be worn in front.
4. Age restriction Min age 42km-20y; 21km-16y; 10km-16y; 5km and less-9years and older.
5. All marshals, traffic authorities and traffic rules must be obeyed. Failing to do so may lead to disqualification.
6. Check point on route. (Keep left at all times) in case of an emergency report to the next water point. Evacuation point will be at the starting and finishing point on the Clarens Plein.
7. All walkers and runners participate at their own risk.
8. Due to the nature of the course no wheelchairs, prams, blades, animals, cyclist or mechanically operated devices are allowed, excluding hearing aids.
9. No seconding will or car allowed on the course are there are sufficient refreshment tables or seconding can only be permitted in the demarcated area of a water point allocated to individuals.
10. Cut off time for 42.2km, 21.1km, 10km & 5km is 12h00.
11. Proof of age must be provided on race day if requested.
12. The organiser reserve the right to return any entry not in keeping with the spirit of the race.
13. All winners need to attend prize giving - if not the athlete needs to inform the head technical official and LOC chairperson of departure.
14. ASA approved prize giving - might forfeit his/her prize money if arrangements had not been made.
15. Participants must take responsibility for their actions when disposing of litter (which can lead to disqualification)
16. Foreign athletes competing for a prize money must produce a clearance certificate from their National bodies to compete in SA, handed in to the organizers before the event starts.
Emergency Contact numbers: Technical Enslin van Blerk 082 920 5997
Event Organiser: Limodo Sport Events Desiree Opperman 083 630 8534
Safety Officer: Andre Barends 083 267 4357
Contact person: Desiree 083 630 8534
ENTRY FORM AVAILABLE ONLINE AT:
President Plein, Clarens, Clarens
|Address||President Plein, Clarens, Free State|